Hey guys! Welcome to my new blog. I am a complete newbie when it comes to blogging and how everything works but I thought I would give it a try. This blog will go along with my Youtube channel ThatsMeShortii. So if you are completely unfamiliar with who I am, definitely go check my channel out!
For the most part, my blogs will be about beauty and fashion like my youtube channel is about. But I am also going to be adding random daily life stuff into the mix as well. So you may be wondering what is this title about? Well...yesterday I got my wisdom teeth pulled :( so I have been pretty lazy these last two days. I've been thinking on creating a blog for a little while now, so I figured now is the perfect time!
The pain actually hasn't been too bad. My teeth are a little sore but all in all I am doing quite well. The hard part is not being able to eat the yummy crunchy food that I like. But I know I will be able to again in time :)
Well I am just going to make this a short blog post to tell you what's up and to welcome you to my blog! Keep a look out for more from me :)
-Lauren a.k.a ThatsMeShortii ♡
No comments:
Post a Comment