Hey everyone! I haven't updated this blog in awhile so I thought it was about time to do so. So for today's post I thought I would share what's been happening in my life.
For starters, as some of you may know if you follow me on my Youtube channel, I moved back in the beginning of May. I moved back to my home state. I moved somewhere else in the summer of 2010, so it was for almost 3 years that I had moved away. I felt like it was time for me to come back here. I love it here, it just feels like home to me.
Something you all do not know because I never shared it before (due to it being so sensitive to me personally), I had to put my cat down in mid-May. Before moving I found out she had multiple tumors in her body and there was nothing we could do about it. It hurt so much having to say goodbye to my cat. I loved her so much. She was such a sweet heart and a trooper. She stayed strong for as long as she could. That's why there weren't any videos up for awhile on my channel, just a lot of changes happened all of a sudden.
But life goes on. Slinky (my cat) will always be in my heart and no pet could ever replace her.
Now, I have been busy working and spending a lot of time with my boyfriend and his family. Work takes a lot out of me but I still am striving to work towards youtube. I love doing it and want to keep working on it.
Feel free to leave comments or send me messages. I'd love to hear back from you guys! I just thought I'd let you in on my life a little bit :)
Lauren <3
No comments:
Post a Comment