Hey everyone!
Oh boy has the last few weeks been a journey for me. My life practically turned upside down. I won't go into too personal details, but the biggest change that has occurred in my life is that I moved. It was quite all of a sudden if I might add. So now I'm living with my fiance's family for the time being until we are married. I'm not going to say I'm disappointed or annoyed by the situation. In fact, I'm pretty satisfied with it. Just certain changes I will have to adjust to. Such as sharing a bathroom and then piling most of my belongings (which there is way too much of) into one bedroom. But that is okay. I know it is temporary and I am happy all the same.
Obviously, if you can't tell, this is one of the main reasons my youtube has been lacking in videos lately. All of this happened really fast and so there was just no time to film or edit videos. Plus, my job keeps me busy and wears me out a lot of the time. But I am hoping that soon I can get back up to date with my youtube videos and keep a steady schedule. I love doing it and I don't want to keep putting it to the side because it's something I thoroughly enjoy.
So I just thought I would share with you guys a little bit on where I have been and what I've been up to. Next week my parents are coming for a visit so I am going to start wedding dress shopping then. Yay! I'm excited :) It would be awesome if I found my dress next week. That's what I'm hoping for!
Alright, I'll catch you guys later.
Lauren :)
No comments:
Post a Comment